- Delta Lithium (DLI) appoints Chris Ellison as Non-Executive Chairman and Joshua Thurlow as Non-Executive Director
- Mr Ellison is the Founder and current Managing Director of ASX200 company Mineral Resources (MIN)
- MinRes recently increased its shareholding in DLI to 17.44 per cent
- Delta also announced Executive Chairman David Flanagan will leave the company
- DLI shares are up almost six per cent, trading at 73.5 cents at 11:43 am AEST
The company has also announced another board change, with the Chief Executive – Lithium at MIN joining DLI as a Non-Executive Director.
It comes as MinRes recently increased its shareholding in DLI to 17.44 per cent, becoming the company’s largest shareholder.
This partnership brings valuable risk mitigation to Delta as it advances its Mt Ida and Yinnetharra lithium assets.
“We think there is significant potential yet to be uncovered, and we are excited about what cooperation between our two businesses can yield,” Mr Ellison said.
“Both Josh and I are eager to start working with the team to explore these opportunities for the benefit of all shareholders.”
Also today, Delta also announced the departure of David Flanagan from the company. James Croser has been appointed as the interim CEO and Managing Director.
DLI was up almost six per cent, trading at 73.5 cents at 11:43 am AEST.