- One Click Group (ASX:1CG) grows its offering with the launch of two new products under its One Click Life platform
- By using 1CG’s existing registered user base, the company believes its new products will track in even more revenue to its already fast-growing revenue, up 160 per cent
- The products are added to One Click’s Tax, Mortgages, Wills, Insurance and One Click Verify platform to allow customers to apply for personal and car loans
- 1CG officially launched the new personal loans and car loans products today and states it will receive an upfront brokerage/establishment fee for brokering the finance with a financial institution
- 1CG shares are up 14.3 per cent, trading at 1.6 cents at 3:49 pm AEDT
One Click Group (ASX:1CG) has launched two new products for personal and car loan services under its One Click Life fintech platform.
Leveraging 1CG’s existing registered user base, the company anticipates that the new products will further boost its already rapidly growing revenue, which has surged by 160 per cent.
The number of registered users on the One Click Life platform continues to grow, with registered user numbers already surpassing 115,000.
The products have been integrated into One Click’s broader platform, which also encompasses Tax, Mortgages, Wills, Insurance, and One Click Verify, enabling customers to apply for personal and car loans using the digital platform.
“The Personal Loan and Car Loan products will assist our customers in better managing their financial lives, after a soft launch during the testing and optimisation process, we already have a number of financing applications in progress, with our finance brokering team working to assist our customers with debt consolidation, car finance and other personal loans,” 1CG Managing Director Mark Waller said.
“We will continue working on expanding out the ecosystem of products on the One Click Life platform to allow our customers to manage all their financial lives in a simple, low-cost format from their mobile phones.”
1CG officially launched the new products today and announced that it would receive an upfront brokerage/establishment fee for brokering the finance with a financial institution.
The loan is funded by a third-party financial institution, which bears no credit risk to One Click Group.
1CG shares were up 14.3 per cent, trading at 1.6 cents at 3:49 pm AEDT.