- Triton Minerals welcomes Adrian Costello as Executive Director to the Board
- Non-Executive Director Mr. Pat Burke has resigned to pursue interests beyond the corporate space
- Triton Minerals is trading at 2.3 cents at 10:30am AEDT
Triton Minerals has announced the appointment of Adrian Costello as an Executive Director to its Board.
The company expressed its pleasure in having Mr. Costello contribute his extensive experience to the Board’s leadership.
Adrian Costello, a seasoned CPA accountant, has served as Triton’s Chief Operating Officer since October 2021.
With a career spanning over 25 years in mining and related sectors, Mr. Costello has excelled in various roles – including operations, project development, and corporate management.
His expertise covers all facets of the resource project life cycle, making him a valuable asset to Triton’s strategic growth.
Triton’s Chairman, Peng “Rod” Zhang, commended Mr. Costello’s outstanding performance as COO.
“Adrian’s background and knowledge will be invaluable at Boad level as we continue to develop the opportunities in Mozambique” Mr Zhang said.
The focus will be on leveraging Mr. Costello’s background and knowledge as Triton manages the development phase of its Ancuabe and Cobra Plain’s Projects in Mozambique.
In the wake of this appointment, Non-Executive Director Mr. Pat Burke has resigned to pursue interests beyond the corporate space.
The Triton Board of Directors now comprises:
- Mr. Peng “Rod” Zhang – Executive Chairman
- Mr. Adrian Costello – Executive Director
- Mr. Andrew Frazer – Executive Director
- Mr. Xingmin “Max” Ji – Non-Executive Director
The material terms of Mr. Costello’s employment will remain consistent with his position as COO, as outlined in the provided Appendix.
Triton Minerals is trading at 2.3 cents at 10:30am AEDT.